Fusion Manufacturing has developed numerous solutions in a wide variety of global markets, to fill the niche not being adequately addressed by the larger suppliers. These solutions include:
- Premium Vinyl Ester and modified Epoxy Resin Systems
- Geo-Polymer and CBC resin systems
- Superior Elastomeric, Polymeric and Ceramic Coating Systems
- Fiber and Fiber Reinforcement Systems
- Integrated Composites Solutions
- Building Materials
- Building Systems
Fusion Manufacturing has developed several new proprietary resins and coatings.
- Premium Epoxy Vinyl Ester Resin for increased strength, corrosion resistance, and durability. Use applications for Premium Epoxy Vinyl Ester Resins are unlimited; ranging from corrosion protection environments to marine and automotive applications.
- Several of the new Premium Epoxy Vinyl Ester Resin formulations can be UV-cured. Some of the fire retardant versions can provide exceptional fire protection with or without added bromine.
- Modified Epoxy Resin Systems offering high Tg (>200oC) and exceptional retained strength. Some of the Modified Epoxy Resin Systems have performance characteristics that are suitable for applications such as wind turbine blades and automotive manufacturing applications.
- Coating Systems are available formulated as Marine Protection Systems, Thermal Barriers, Heat Dissipating Barriers, Corrosive Barriers and Anti-Adhesion Systems.
- Fusion Geo-Fibers are manufactured from natural resources and can be returned back to the earth without concern.
- Fusion Geo-Fibers are inherently Alkali resistant materials suitable for use in corrosive environments.
- Fusion Geo-Fibers are available as loose fiber, roving, textile and fiber boards.
- Fusion Geo-Fibers can be used in applications to replace E-Glass and ECR-Glass. Some thermal applications that normally require S2 and Carbon Fibers can use TG Geo-Fibers at a fraction of the cost and with a lower carbon foot-print.
Fusion Manufacturing has developed “Green” “Fire-Safe” Building System Technology for the economical provision of growing facilities.
- Modular Pre-Fabricated Units and Systems
- Modular Flat-Pack SIP Building Solutions
- Fire-Safe Interior and Exterior Sheathing Products
- Micro-Plant component manufacturing concepts to save shipping and prevent delays.