Fusion Properties Management Group (FPMG) is a real estate management vehicle powered by a REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) that exclusively serves the state-licensed, city-permitted medical marijuana growing community. This innovative company provides real estate, as well as sale/leaseback agreements, which are structured to free up the capital for businesses that is locked up in real estate, property and expensive tenant improvements.
A third and very important piece of the puzzle is that Fusion Properties oversees a construction and manufacturing division. According to real estate professional and owner and CEO Kendell Lang, FPMG has developed numerous solutions to meet the needs of a niche that’s currently not being adequately addressed by the larger suppliers. These solutions are not only incredibly cost effective for the controlled environment agriculture of medical marijuana, they’re also some of the “greenest” building solutions on the market.
Fusion Manufacturing Services for Controlled Environment Agriculture
“The construction and manufacturing wing of Fusion Properties Management Group offers several new proprietary coatings, resins and manufacturing materials,” explains real estate expert Kendell Lang.
Let’s take a look at some of these innovative building solutions:
- Premium vinyl ester and modified epoxy resin systems for increased strength, durability and corrosion resistance available in fire retardant versions.
- Superior elastomeric, polymeric and ceramic coating systems, which can be specially formulated to serve a wide range of specific environments. Examples of different coating systems include Heat Dissipating Barriers, Anti-Adhesion Systems, Marine Protection Systems, Corrosive Barriers and Thermal Barriers.
- Geo-polymer and CBC resin systems. The ultra “Green” and ecologically friendly geo-fibers have strengths close to certain grades of Carbon fibers and yet are incredible cost-competitive. They’re also inherently resistant to alkali, making them suitable for use in corrosive environments, such as perpetually warm and humid green houses.
“FPMG also offers integrated composites solutions, fiber and fiber reinforcement systems and general building materials and systems,” explains real estate professional Kendell Lang. “Our superior construction materials, which are environmentally friendly and fire-safe cater comprehensively and economically to the needs of growing facilities, whether we are building them from the ground up for our clients, or are performing repair, maintenance or upgrades.”
Benefits of FPMG’s Superior Construction Solutions
- Superior Green Construction: The materials used by FPMG to build grow facilities is significantly stronger than frame lumber and is thermally protective.
- Resistant to seismic activity and high velocity winds, greatly reducing vulnerability to tempestuous weather and natural disasters. At $1,650 per pound, growers prioritize the safety of their crops!
- Termite resistant
- Energy Efficient: “Our proprietary construction materials use as much as 50% less energy than conventional methods,” explains real estate expert Kendell Lang. “This is a huge benefit for medical marijuana growers when you consider the enormous expenses associated with powering such an operation!”
- Low Environmental Impact: The materials used save energy, reduce air pollution and minimize jobsite waste.
- Superior Indoor Air Quality and resistance to mold, which is an important consideration for indoor grow facilities that are constantly exposed to high humidity and moisture.
- Faster Construction Time: The simplicity of the designs used by FPMG in the production of grow facilities yields a superior structure, while also greatly streamlining the construction process, allowing for faster construction. This means that tenants can get to work planting and harvesting more quickly.
Contact Real Estate Expert Kendell Lang
If you are a state-licensed medical marijuana cultivator or manufacturer and would like to learn more about Fusion Properties’ real estate and construction services, contact real estate expert Kendell Lang at +1 760 445 3315 or go to https://calendly.com/kendell-lang to schedule a discovery call.
CEO & Principal Investor
FUSION PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC.
Oriental Center, Suite P1 | 254 Munoz Rivera Avenue | San Juan | Puerto Rico | 00918
Phone: +1 760 445 3315